Tom forms an integral part of our stage engineering team and works with clients to find intelligent solutions for their project. His thorough understanding of equipment systems used in theatres and productions enables him to suggest the most appropriate solutions for use in new and refurbished performing arts spaces.
Tom previously worked for Delstar Engineering as a technical manager. In this role, Tom worked on projects from quotation to installation and was responsible for creating complete designs for manufacture, often starting with a blank piece of paper. He has designed the capital equipment for the Royal Shakespeare Company and at the Royal Festival Hall. He also was involved in designing production equipment for shows at the Royal National Theatre and Glyndebourne.
Tom’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in mechanical engineering with aeronautics. He has also been awarded Gala Systems’ Spiralift design and integration certificate. Tom is an associate member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
- Festival & Congress Palace
- Guildhall School of Music & Drama, Milton Court
- Howard Theatre, Downing College, University of Cambridge
- King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- La Boîte A Musique
- National Theatre of Bahrain
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Qatar National Convention Centre
- Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
Kallithea, Greater Athens, Greece
- The Convention Centre, Dublin
Dublin, Republic of Ireland