As head of our UK project management department, Jerry is responsible for the smooth running of projects at every stage of design and construction. He also has a strong background in performance equipment, and leads our technical team specializing in stage lighting, stage engineering, sound and communications.
Jerry's career in the theatre industry spans over 40 years. He started working on stage lighting for productions in local theatres and later worked as a stage manager, chief electrician, lighting designer and production manager at Bristol's Old Vic theatres. After joining Theatre Projects in 1976, Jerry became a project leader and technical consultant for new and renovated theatre projects.
Jerry studied building construction at technical school and also completed an electrical contracting apprenticeship, so he has an excellent understanding of the technical practicalities involved in theatre buildings. And with over 30 years of project consulting, Jerry has a significant wealth of experience to offer our clients.
- Arena & Convention Centre, Liverpool
- Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
Cerritos, California, USA
- Emirates Palace, International Conference Centre
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Epcor Centre for the Performing Arts
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Jerwood Vanbrugh Theatre
- Royal Court Theatre
- Royal Opera House Muscat
- Savoy Theatre
- University of British Columbia, Chan Centre for the Performing Arts
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles Music Center
Los Angeles, California, USA